Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stamps and my friend Maggie checking out a Beverly Hills Fire Dept. vehicle. I think Stamps secretly wanted a ride but the firemen were across the way having lunch.


Visiting Cartier and wishing we could actually afford something there!







Dress shopping at Versace?




Maggie and Stamps. Breakfast at Tiffany's maybe?





Or maybe a lovely new mail bag from Louis Vuitton?






Stamps and the (un)official Beverly Hills greeter.


Stamps visiting his colleagues at the Beverly Hills Post Office.


And then the Beverly Hills Police Dept.



Before heading home from Beverly Hills we made a quick stop at the famous original L.A. Farmer's Market. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Farmers_Market

















1 comment:

  1. Hey Stamps....don'g forget to get me a huge 'rock' at Tiffney's. I'm so jealous.....you get to see all the good places....maybe one day I'll get there too. Nice work Janelle.......thanks so much for having him.

    ReplyDelete