Monday, October 5, 2009

Stamps on the move again

Stamps is now in the post office on the way to Deanna.

He had a pretty quiet time with me, as I was ending up a 2 month stay up in the mountains and therefore wasn't running around much.  He did watch with amusement as I cleaned up like a fiend to leave, and was happy to pose with some of the "stuff" I had up there with me.


Unfortunately, I has misplaced the Bear Valley postcard in the photo, but as soon as I find it, I'll mail it on so it can stay with Stamp's box.

Maryjo had an uneventful return "home" to  Sacramento/the Central Valley until it became the  weekend, and then the temperatures dropped in the mountains.  She had to make a mad dash up there (and back) to take care of "winterizing" the pipes with antifreeze. Stamps did not go up there with her as he said he didn't have boots or a parka and didn't I know that his feet would get soggy, being wool and all.



But all was well, and now he is enroute to his next destination, where hopefully it might be a little warmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment